saudi arabia detergents company stock symbol

Production Environment

Cooperation partner

saudi arabia detergents company stock symbol

SAUDI BASIC INDUSTRIES CORPORATION (SAUDI JOINT …- saudi arabia detergents company stock symbol ,The company is primarily engaged in the production of chemicals, plastics, fertilizers, metals and innovative plastics. The Saudi Arabian government owns 70 percent of its shares and the remaining 30 percent are held by private investors in Saudi Arabia and other countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council.Saudi Arabia Stock Market (TASI) - 2022 Data - 1998-2021 ...The Saudi Arabia Stock Market (TASI) is expected to trade at 12750.06 points by the end of this quarter, according to Trading Economics global macro models and analysts expectations. Looking forward, we estimate it to trade at 12363.62 in 12 months time. Trading Economics members can view, download and compare data from nearly 200 countries ...



Chemical trading Co. Ltd. - REZA Group

The Saudi Company of Chemical Trading Ltd. (Chemtrade) is a Reza Investment majority owned company. It’s a chemical distribution enterprise established in 1979 to cater to the chemical raw material needs of the fast-growing industrial sector in Saudi Arabia and the wider region. Chemtrade was established by three Saudi family owned companies ...

Arabian Company for Detergents Ltd DAC - Cosmetics …

Arabian Company for Detergents Ltd DAC. PO Box 25790. Riyadh. 11476. Saudi Arabia. +966 1 477 1301.

SAUDI BASIC INDUSTRIES CORPORATION (SAUDI JOINT …

The company is primarily engaged in the production of chemicals, plastics, fertilizers, metals and innovative plastics. The Saudi Arabian government owns 70 percent of its shares and the remaining 30 percent are held by private investors in Saudi Arabia and other countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council.

Contact Us - Lamis ® Detergent Company

2022-3-31 · Contact Us: Lamis Company for Detergents, and the agents around the world. International Sales, Local Sales, Head Office, Agents.

Saudi Arabian Detergents Co.. Supplier from Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabian Detergents Co.. Supplier from Saudi Arabia. View Company. Help Contact Customer Support; Your Feedback Forgot Password go4WorldBusiness Q&A Korean: 한국 고객을 위한 Call +1-833-752-7161 Call Us. USA ...

Saudi Arabian Soaps Detergents Suppliers and …

Find Soaps Detergents Suppliers. Get latest factory price for Soaps Detergents. Request quotations and connect with Saudi Arabian manufacturers and B2B suppliers of Soaps Detergents. Page - 1

Saudi Arabian Detergents Co.. Supplier from Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabian Detergents Co.. Supplier from Saudi Arabia. View Company. Help Contact Customer Support; Your Feedback Forgot Password go4WorldBusiness Q&A Korean: 한국 고객을 위한 Call +1-833-752-7161 Call Us. USA ...

Issuers Directory - Tadawul

Company List - All (Market) Industry Group All (Market) Energy Materials Capital Goods Commercial & Professional Svc Transportation Consumer Durables & Apparel Consumer Services Media and Entertainment Retailing Food & Staples Retailing Food & Beverages Health Care Equipment & Svc Pharma, Biotech & Life Science Banks Diversified Financials ...

SAUDI AIRLINES CATERING COMPANY (A Saudi Joint …

2021-4-14 · Saudi Arabia that are relevant to our audit of the financial statements, and we have fulfilled our other ethical responsibilities in accordance with these requirements. We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained ... (A Saudi Joint Stock Company) For the year ended December 31, 2020 Saudi Airlines Catering Company .

Henkel Saudi Arabia Detergents Company - Dhow Net

2022-4-1 · Henkel Saudi Arabia Detergents Company produces laundry and home care products. The company is part of Henkel operations in the GCC which was established in 1998 and has grown rapidly since then. With its regional headquarters based in Dubai, Henkel also operates a R&D center for the region.

Saudi Arabia Stock Market (TASI) - 2022 Data - 1998-2021 ...

The Saudi Arabia Stock Market (TASI) is expected to trade at 12750.06 points by the end of this quarter, according to Trading Economics global macro models and analysts expectations. Looking forward, we estimate it to trade at 12363.62 in 12 months time. Trading Economics members can view, download and compare data from nearly 200 countries ...

Saudi Arabia Detergent Manufacturers

HK GROUP OF CORPN. We are Saudi Arabian Based Company doing chemical manufacturing last 5 Years. Due to availability of Petrochemical raw material& strict quality control.We can assure the best supply within our range. Telephone966-3-5822224 AddressDammam, Saudi Arabia, Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia.

Detergent company list in Saudi Arabia

Detergent company list , 3 , in Saudi Arabia , include Riyadh,Jeddah,DAMMAM,Eastern,Central,Eastern Province .

Detergents companies in Saudi Arabia - Company List

2 天前 · Detergents companies in Saudi Arabia including Jeddah, Riyadh, Ad Dammām, and more. Company List. Search Search. Company List Saudi Arabia Detergents. ... Esad International Info Email Web Phone p.o.box 60902 Dammam 31555 Saudi Arabia Adhesives & Sealants Advertisement Agents Advertising Resin Agency Services.

Saudi Arabia Detergent Manufacturers

HK GROUP OF CORPN. We are Saudi Arabian Based Company doing chemical manufacturing last 5 Years. Due to availability of Petrochemical raw material& strict quality control.We can assure the best supply within our range. Telephone966-3-5822224 AddressDammam, Saudi Arabia, Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia.

SAUDI TADAWUL GROUP HOLDING COMPANY : 1111 …

Saudi Tadawul Group Holding Co is a Saudi Arabia-based entity which is primarily engaged as holding company. The Company has four segments which include Capital Markets, Post Trade, Technology services and Corporate. Capital Markets activities include trading commission for securities and derivatives, admission fees from initial listing and ...

List of Saudi Industrial Detergent Company …

2022-1-18 · Saudi Industrial Detergent Company (SIDCO) Saudi Arabia employs 54 employees. Reveal contacts of top Saudi Industrial Detergent Company (SIDCO) managers and employees.

Henkel Saudi Arabia Detergents Company Ltd - ClarifiedBy

Henkel Saudi Arabia Detergents Company Ltd. Henkel Saudi Arabia Detergents Company Ltd is a Private Limited Company that was established in 1998 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The organisation operates in the Commodity Chemicals sector. Ownership of the organisation is held by German, and Saudi based enterprises.

Chemical trading Co. Ltd. - REZA Group

Al Mina Detergents Factory Co We established our first Chemical automatic plant in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Since 1988 we are giving our best to soap & detergent Industries. At Al Mina Detergents Factory Co., we process Raw Material for Synthetic Detergent industries in the formulation of Washing Powder, Detergent Powder, Liquid Soap etc, which ...

SAFCO FOR DETERGENTS AND DISINFECTANTS FACTORY …

Company Description: SAFCO FOR DETERGENTS AND DISINFECTANTS FACTORY is located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and is part of the Soap, Cleaning Compound, and Toilet Preparation Manufacturing Industry. SAFCO FOR DETERGENTS AND DISINFECTANTS FACTORY has 100 employees at this location and generates $16.16 million in sales (USD).

Tadawul Stock Exchange Top Companies List by Market …

Ma'aden is a Mining and metals company with headquarters in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Mining primarily related to gold, zinc, phosphate, aluminum, and industrial minerals. Revenue in 2020 is 18,580 Millions of SAR and Net Loss of -847 Million SAR in 2020. Total Assets of company as on 2020 was 96,737 Million SAR.

Henkel Saudi Arabia Detergents Company Careers & Jobs ...

Henkel Saudi Arabia Detergents Co. Ltd. was established in 1998 in partnership with DAC (Arabian Company for Detergents). DAC was established over 25 years ago as a manufacturer of liquid detergents based in Riyadh. The DAC brand name is very familiar across Saudi Arabia for a wide range of Laundry and Home care products.

List of Detergent companies in Saudi Arabia

List of detergent companies Over 6 in Saudi Arabia. OUR COMPANIES AL MINA is a group of companies specialized in the manufacturing Professional Electrical Panel Boards, Plastic Products, Detergents and Contracting services.

Arabian Company for Detergents Ltd DAC - Cosmetics …

Arabian Company for Detergents Ltd DAC. PO Box 25790. Riyadh. 11476. Saudi Arabia. +966 1 477 1301.